Copyright © 2019 Paul Manly. All rights reserved.

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • Twitter

COVID-19: Federal Support Programs

This page will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.

In order to receive the Canada Emergency Relief Benefit (CERB) you must be signed up for My Account with the Canada Revenue Agency.

To receive CERB benefits as quickly as possible, be sure to set up direct deposit for your new or existing My Account, if you are able to do so.

In addition to the information and FAQs available on the CRA website, the Canada Revenue Agency has how-to videos on YouTube to help you navigate the process of setting up My Account and updating your direct deposit information.

For additional information and to access application portals, please visit the Government Canada's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan page.